I brough Weight by Date Pro and was pretty satisfied with it.I lost a good deal of weight and have kept it off.

Now, something has gone wrong with the software and I can't record my personal information because I can't get into any of the jounrnal or planning portions of the software. I keep getting a message that the program is using too many CPU resources. Tried everything I could--install, uninstall, reinstall... Contacted them online and submitted the 'ticket'.

That was in mid-December. I resubmit the customer service request on a daily basis and don't get a response. Tried a few phone calls and they don't respond. They have now taken the phone number off the site.

This is not the first time I have found them unresponsive.

They seem to want the praise for thier product but not the responsibility of addressing customer needs.I am really pissed off and look for another site to make a public complaint every day.

Had an Experience with Weight by Date Pro?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1189076

I think all the free apps put them out of business. I also loved this program and wish it was still available. Now I use my fitness pal, but wish it had some of the features WBD offered.

Wow!I am not alone!

Absolutely no customer service. I am reporting this to the FTC (Federal Trade Commission). I went on line to order an update, put in all the information, but decided to recheck my version.

Turns out I have that version already and had backed out.Hours later I discovered that Quite Health had submitted my payment without my confirmation.

their customer service doesn't seem to be a real service.they have not responded to several emails and I am disgusted as well.

they evidently have the capacity to sell their software but that's it - no updates and no Cs responses.Terrible!

Did new owners buy this company?Something has gone seriously wrong with the customer service.

I purchased software and tried over 20 times to download it, with no success. My son is an IT person and took over to download the software with no success. NO LUCK. I cannot talk to a human at Weight by Date or Quite Healthy.

I cannot get a simple returned phone call or a human being to help me get my money back.

Next stop.I am calling the Attorney General's office in North Caroline and suggest that everyone do the same since that seems to be the language that scammers understand.

I bought the program about three years ago.I had some success with it.

But their food database, I realized soon, was never updated.

They have not updated anything in more than two years, at least as far as my checking for updates via the program has produced.The version number (3.5) is at least two years old.

I've loved weight-by-date I the past.And now as a very new Apple user, repurchased the full, multi-computer package without realizing that WBD is not available on that platform.

I've written and called for a refund and for the past 10 days, no one has responded.The customer service number is 919.303.3455 for what it's worth.